Exclusive access for adults only.
This website is INTENDED for adults (18+) and provides content related to cannabis seeds. We refuse to sell cannabis seeds to anyone who we have reason to believe is going to use them to cultivate in countries where it is illegal.
By using our website you agree to this Legal Disclaimer.
Sour Tsunami originated in Northern California where it was bred by the Southern Humboldt Seed Collective. It is a sativa-dominant strain bred from Double Diesel and a strain called Ferrari. Sour Tsunami is known for producing high levels of CBD with about three quarters of plants producing close to 1:1 ratios of CBD:THC while the remaining quarter produces less than 1% THC.
This is a strain which is easy to grow whether indoors or outdoors. Buds are nice 'n' tight and are ready for harvest after 8 - 9 weeks indoors or, if grown in the northern hemisphere, during early October outdoors. Yields are good with outdoor harvests being very large.
Buds have a powerful diesel and pine scent/taste with some sweet citrus notes. CBD levels can be as high as 13% with around 75% of plants exhibiting close to 1:1 ratios of CBD:THC while the remaining 25% will record less than 1% THC. This therapeutic plant is recommended for seizures and epilepsy as well as for chronic pain and depression.
|Coltivatore||BC Bud Depot|
|Tipo prodotto||Seeds THC|
|Grandezza Dei Pacchi||12 Semi|
|Tipo di fioritura||Fotoperiodo|
|Contenuto di THC||Variable according to phenotype.|
|Contenuto di CBD||Up to 13%|
|Crescita||Cresce al chiuso, Cresce all'aperto|
|Tempo di fioritura||56 - 63 days|
|Mese di raccolta||early October|
|Disturbi Medici||Convulsioni, Depressione, Dolore, Epilessia|
|Gusto / Aroma||Agrumi, Diesel, Dolce, Pino|
Scrivi la tua recensione
About BC Bud Depot
BC Bud Depot è orgogliosa di sviluppare semi di cannabis premiati e di offrire una delle più complete collezioni al mondo. Il BC Bud Depot ha sviluppato i migliori semi di cannabis per anni e ogni ceppo creato gli ha permesso di guadagnare un posto nella loro line-up di specie leggendarie.
Acquista adesso semi BC Bud Depot direttamente da Seedsman.