Brothers Grimm have brought back Rosetta Stone in XX version which boasts an increased yield along with higher resin production than the original. The trade-off is a little longer flowering time but then everything comes at a price. Very easy to grow for beginners. Its genetic background is a Jack Herer female which was pollinated by a C99 pollen donor following treatment of a C99 female plant.
Rosetta Stone XX makes a great plant from which to take cuttings as these are vigorous and root easily. It develops into a large and bushy plant which have two expressions; 80% of plants are of the shorter type with the remaining 20% somewhat taller giving a clear option for either indoor or outdoor cultivation. The growth pattern is of a large central cola with plenty of well-developed side-branches whose buds grow to such a size that support will be necessary.
Flowering takes between 59 - 70 days depending on pheno-type. Rosetta Stone XX is a heavy yielding plant with between 4 - 6 ounces (110 - 165 gr) of dried bud from each 4 foot high (120 cm.) plant.
|Breeder/Brand||Brothers Grimm Seeds|
|Genetics||Jack Herer x C99 (pollen donor female)|
|Pack Size||8 Seeds|
|Variety||Indica / Sativa|
|Other Features||Great For Beginners, Dense Buds|
|Grows||Grows Indoors, Grows Outdoors|
|Max Flowering Time||10 weeks|
|Flowering Time||59 - 70 days|