Grail Widow results from a combination of superb genetic material including Afghani, Haze and Widow parents. Grail Widow is one of the new Grail series of exciting Mr. Nice strains. Although suitable for cultivation in all environments, the longer flowering of the more Haze-dominant pheno-types makes it most at home outdoors planted directly in the ground where the climate is warm and dry enough into the autumn season allowing plants to reach full maturity in good conditions.
Something like 70% of plants will finish in an average of 12 weeks of flowering, with a range of 10 - 13 weeks, while the remaining 30% will need 14 - 15 weeks. SCRoG will help to control its size indoors and outdoors where this might be a problem. While Grail Widow is not a plant for the novice, those growers with some experience should not be too phased by it at all. Once a favourite pheno-type is selected cuttings taken from it may have a slightly faster flowering time.
The complex genetics comprise a (NL5 Haze x Haze) x Haze AC) crossed with a male Widow. The range of scents and flavours is equally complex as spicy and earthy Haze meets the fruity/onion Widow. THC levels will be between 18 - 24% depending on factors such as pheno-type, environmental conditions and grower skill levels while CBD and CBG measure 1%. Grail Widow is a strain which will really benefit from a good cure, between 6 - 12 weeks will break down the chlorophyll and result in much improved flavours as well as completing the high.
|Breeder/Brand||Mr Nice Seedbank|
|Genetics||(NL5 Haze x Haze) x Haze AC) x Widow|
|Pack Size||18 Seeds|
|THC Content||Very High (over 20%)|
|THC Content||18 - 24%|
|CBD Content||Low (0-1%)|
|Yield||500 - 750 gr/m2|
|Max Flowering Time||15 weeks|
|Flowering Time||70 - 105 days|