Black Zombie is a cross between Lineage Genetics own staggeringly potent Zombie Virus and the well-known indica Black Domina. It is 95% indica with the remaining 5% comprising sativa genes. Big, fat colourful buds have a fruity aroma and a thick layer of resin.
Black Zombie, like its sister, produces very high yields of potent buds in a relatively short flowering period of just 7 - 8 weeks. At maturity its buds display beautiful colours of black/purple and orange. Indoors yields are very good at between 700 - 800 gr/m2. Outdoors, where harvest time will be during September in northern latitudes, the yields are in excess of 1000 gr/plant.
The aroma is heavily of blackberries and prunes, deep and richly fruity, and its flavour has the quality of old-school hashish from way-back-when and has a pleasantly sweet after-taste. THC levels are very high at 22% with low CBD of 0.06%. The effect is of a potent body-stone which can be quite incapacitating and which has powerful pain-relieving properties.
|Genetik||Zombie Virus x Black Domina|
|Sorte||Zum größten Teil Indica|
|THC-Gehalt||Sehr hoch (20% +)|
|Ertrag||Indoors: 700 - 800 gr/m2; Outdoors: 1000 gr/plant +|
|Standort||Drinnen, Im Freien|
|Max Blütezeit||8 Wochen|
|Blütezeit||7 - 8 weeks|
|Geschmack||Beere, Fruchtig, Pflaume, Süß|
|Wirkung||Entspannend, Körper, Körperlich, Kraftvoll|