Zamaldelica Auto Feminised is a compact version of Zamaldelica which is non-photodependent. It is the product of Zamaldelica (Zamal x Malawi/Thai) elite pheno-type and Auto Malawi Northern Lights. Yileds are said to be high.
Zamaldelica Auto displays medium to high resistance to heat, cold, moulds and insect pests. This 75% sativa hybrid produces tight buds with little extraneous leaf making trimming very easy indeed. It is able to thrive outdoors between latitudes 0° - 55° north and south. Flowering commences at around week 4 or so and then lasts for a period of 8 - 9 weeks. Plants have a compact profile with a strong central cola and good lateral branching. Moderate amounts of veg. nutrients should be followed by a somewhat higher regime when the plants have started to flower. Remember, as with all plants but especially important with autos, the bigger the pots in whcih to veg. the bigger the plants and the greater the eventual yields.
Three main pheno-types are produced; the first applies to approximately 60% of plants have the terpene profile of the elite Zamaldelica mother having scents of candy, floral, fruity (mango, peach), liquor, aniseed, musky and sweet carrots. The second type represents around 25% of plants and has a very lemonic, Haze-hybrid quality while the remaining 15% or so have a typically African/Malawi wood, spice and licorice character.
THC production lies within the range 11 - 165 which rather belies the effect which, in 75% of plants, is very euphoric, high-energy and psychedelic and which can prove far too much for the novice consumer. The remaining 25% of plants have a more relaxing, even narcotic, effect but one of great purity and quality.
|Genetics||Zamaldelica (Zamal x Malawi/Thai) elite x (Malawi x Northern Lights Auto)|
|THC Content||Medium (10-15%)|
|THC Content||11 - 16%|
|CBD Content||Low (0-1%)|
|Max Flowering Time||13 weeks|
|Flowering Time||84 - 91 days from seed|
|Effect||Cerebral, Energetic, Euphoric, Psychedelic, Relaxing, Sedative, Uplifting|