With Ghandi CBD Mr. Nice has produced a new medicinal feminised strain. Ghandi CBD is high in CBD while producing very low amounts of the psycho-active cannabinoid THC. Farmers and growers are now able to grow hemp crops of female plants without the need to select mothers from which to take cuttings or clones. Ghandi CBD is a cross between a recreational hemp strain and an industrial one.
These seeds can be germinated and vegged for one week prior to being transplanted outdoors. Its short, 7 week flowering time enables late season planting while still ensuring a good, mature crop before the autumn weather, being ready to harvest in late September - early October in northern latitudes or march - April in the southern hemisphere. These fruity-scented plants will grow to an average height of 150 cm. with 80% of plants exhibiting typical indica flower structure and the remaining 20% being more sativa-like.
Ghandi CBD plants are primarily intended for either terpene or CBD extraction rather than smoking or vaping. CBD production varies between 8 - 12% while none of the plants tested recorded a THC level of more than 0.2%.
|Breeder/Brand||Mr Nice Seedbank|
|Genetics||Recreational Hemp x Industrial Hemp|
|Pack Size||5 Seeds|
|CBD Content||8 - 12%|
|Plant Height||150 cm.|
|Flowering Time||49 days|
|Harvest Month||Late September - early October|
|Medicinal Properties||yes but not specified.|
About Mr Nice Seedbank
Howard Marks and Shantibaba, the men who created Mr Nice Seedbank, met during the late 1990's while living and working in Holland. In 1995, Shantibaba had set up the Greenhouse Seed Company. Coincidentally, at the same time, Howard was released from a lengthy imprisonment in the USA.
During the next few years, the two became very good friends and discussed the possibility of working together. They decided to start a seed company to help growers throughout the world.
In 1998, Shantibaba sold his interest in the Greenhouse Seed Company and, as a sole trader, set up Mr Nice Seedbank, which has always been and remains a Dutch company. He established Mr Nice Seedbank, with its forty parent plants, to make strains and seeds available to all levels of growers in order to help them spread the genetic diversity of cannabis.
Rather than joining any seed companies' bandwagon by merely chasing money, Mr Nice Seedbanks dedicated their efforts to make old and new world seeds available for growers. They did not care how many seeds they sold or whether they had a profile in the limelight.
In 1999, Dutch law changed and no longer permitted the production of seeds. However, selling seeds imported from another country remained legal. Mr Nice wanted to fulfil their project without breaking any country's laws. Accordingly, they moved growing operations to Switzerland, where the law permits growing cannabis for seed production. Many Dutch seed companies lost plants, mother rooms, and seed crops, but in Switzerland, Mr Nice seed production blossomed.
Mr Nice Seedbank has consistently maintained a visible presence on various helpdesks, directly interacting, testing, and researching with the growers of its products. Their aim is to help people, wherever they are, who have worked or intend to work with any of their product.
You can buy all of the strains created by Mr Nice Seedbank at Seedsman now.