Cream Caramel is what is known as a synthetic variety. This term describes strains that are a synthesis of three or more strains and which display hybrid vigour whilst simultaneously producing highly homogenous offspring. Cream Caramel is a cross of BlueBlack, Maple Leaf Indica and White Rhino. Winner of 23 assorted cannabis cup competitions!
This is a 90% indica strain which, with its main central cola and smaller side-branches, is perfect for indoor cultivation especially in a system such as Sea of Green which allows it to maximise its production capabilities - especially if lolly-popped to remove the smaller, lower branches. In this environment between 400 - 550 gr/m2
As its name suggests the dominating aroma and flavour is that of sweet caramel with a typical indica background earthiness also present. THC production is high, falling within the range 15% - 20%, and with a decent dose of CBD the effect is very medicinal and therapeutic inducing a physical and narcotic high that will be useful to alleviate stress and cure insomnia while also helping to control pain.
Winner of the following awards:
- 1st Award – Indoor, Tierra – Copa de Oiartzun – 2007
- 1st Award – Outer – Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya Profesional – Barcelona – Grow Llum Verda – Lleida – 2008
- 1st Award – Outer – 2ª Coppa D’Italia Cannabica – Roma – Italia – 2008
- 1st Award – Outer – IV Encuentro Por La Normalización Y El Consumo Responsable – El Punto – Málaga – 2009
- 2nd Award – Outer – IV Encuentro Por La Normalización Y El Consumo Responsable – El Punto – Málaga – 2009
- 1st Award – Outer – CANNABIS CHAMPIONS CUP – Spannabis Barcelona – 2009
- 1st Award – Outer – III Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya – Barcelona – Grow Llum Verda – Lleida – 2010
- 1st Award – “Chica del Año”- Soft Secrets- High Life Cup – 2011
- 2nd Award – Outer – IV Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya – Grow L´Horts dels Somnis – Barcelona – 2011
- 3rd Award – Extracción – 2ª Copa de THC Valencia – 2012
- 1st Award – Mejor Indica – Cannabis Canarias Cup – Winter Edition – 2012
- 2nd Award – Outer – XV Bella Flor – Málaga – 2012
- 1st Award – Indoor – VI Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya Profesional – Barcelona – Grow La Paz – Lleida – 2013
- 1st Award – Outer – VI Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya Profesional – Barcelona – Grow Llum Verda – Lleida – 2013
- 1st Award – Outer – VI Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya Amateur – Barcelona – Grow Llum Verda – Lleida – 2013
- 1er Award – Indoor – IV Cata A.D.E.U.C – Córdoba 2013 – Asociación Nou9Vilannabis – Vilanova del Camí – 2013
- 1st Award – Outer – VII Copa del Gremi Growshops Catalunya Profesional – Barcelona – Grow La Paz – Lleida – 2014
- 2nd Award – Indica – I Barcelona Breeders Cup – Barcelona – Asociación Nou9Vilannabis – Vilanova del Camí – 2014
- 1st Award – BHO – XIV Cannabis Parade – Córdoba – 2014
- 3rd Award – Outer – III Copa Txapelketa Eusfac Expogrow – Irún – Asociación Nou9Vilannabis – Vilanova del Camí – 2014
- 1st Award – Cata Popular Exterior – II Secret Cup Islas Canarias – Tenerife – La flor del valle growshop – 2015
- 3rd Award – Outer – Growshops – VI Copa THC – Valencia – Grow Thc Caravaca – 2016
- 1st Award – BHO – II Copa del Rey – Bogotá – Colombia – 2016
|Genetics||Blue Black x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino|
|Yield||Indoor: 400 - 500 gr/m2; Outdoor: 350 - 600 gr/plant|
|Flowering Time||8 - 9 weeks|
|Harvest Month||End of September - beginning October|
|Medical Conditions||Insomnia, Pain, Stress|
|Taste / Flavour||Caramel, Earthy, Sweet|
|Effect||Physical, Relaxing, Sedative|
|Awards||1st Award – Outdoor – CANNABIS CHAMPIONS CUP, Spannabis Barcelona; 2009 and many more|
About Sweet Seeds
Sweet Seeds are a seed bank from Spain who specialise in feminised cannabis seeds. After conquering Spain with their now world renowned seeds they moved to conquer the whole of Europe. They listen to both the cultivator and the public together, enabling them to combine seeds to offer unique packages at affordable prices.
Being one of the first seed banks to offer autoflowering varieties, Sweet Seeds used their knowledge and experience in growing to put a spin on what most seed banks offer.
Sweet Seeds breeding philosophy is simple: they put their view of being a collector and consumer of genetics first and in doing so collect as many best genetics as possible and store them for an unlimited time.
The selection of their plants is based on the plants qualities themselves and not the history or origin of the plants. With these values in place they use both traditional and modern breeding techniques to create 99.9% of female plants. In addition to this, they are currently developing brand new varieties of feminised autoflowering plants.
While many of Sweet Seeds potent auto flowering feminised seeds have made waves across the cannabis market, there are some strains that have surprised even the breeders themselves with their success and popularity. Their Blow Mind Auto is a potent strain that has distinct aromas and valuable medical properties. While their Cream Caramel Auto has been a customer favourite for many years. This award winning strain is of clear superior quality, with dense buds and an enormous resin production.
Sweet Seeds believe that cannabis is a gift from nature which anyone should be able to enjoy and develop. The best quality genetics should be shared and improved as this is the best way to conserve a cannabis variety. Buy Sweet Seeds right here at Seedsman now.