It’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years since Seedsman started selling cannabis seeds online.
Those 10 years of hard work and dedication to meeting customers’ needs resulted in transforming Seedsman into one of the leading cannabis seeds mega stores loved by customers from all over the world.
We of course realize that we wouldn’t be happily celebrating our 10th anniversary without you – our customers, friends and supporters.
That’s why, on our birthday it’s you who’s getting all the presents!
What’s up for grabs?
Join the celebration between March and December and grab some of these freebies and prizes:
A trip to the 2013 High Times Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam
We’ll fly the lucky winner and a friend to Amsterdam for the HT Cannabis Cup. Travel, accommodation and judge's passes included.
Thousands of free cannabis seeds
Every month we’ll be running a few special birthday promotions and cannabis seeds giveaways in cooperation with breeders like Dinafem, Dutch Passion, Greenhouse Seed Co., Barney's Farm, Female Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Kannabia, CBD Crew and others.
Discover the health benefits of vaporizing with your brand new vape! You’ll have a chance to grab one of the vaporizers from brands like Volcano, Iolite, Puff It.
iPad Mini, Gift Certificates and other prizes
There are more prizes in the poll and the list is still growing.
SEEDSMAN'S BIRTHDAY PROMOTIONS - December 2013
In the last month of our Birthday Promotions we are giving away free seeds from Kannabia and many free stocking fillers. Additionally one lucky shopper will win the king of vaporizers - the Volcano Digital Vaporizer!
In December we welcome back the Kannabia Automatic Seeds Promotion.
Buy any packet of Kannabia Seeds seeds and you'll get 2 free Mikromachine Auto seeds with each packet purchased.
We're giving away at random various freebies like Vapbongs, Budbombs, Smoking & Rizla papers, stash containers, grinders, Red Eye pipes, OCB rolling machines, tips & filters plus many more.
Buy any cannabis seeds at Seedsman this December and you’ll automatically be entered into a draw to win the Volcano Digital Vaporizer. Good luck!
Spread the word and share this page with your friends!
ACTIVE BIRTHDAY PROMOS FROM PREVIOUS MONTHS
Check out the videos with birthday wishes we received. For more videos please visit our YouTube Channel.
SPECIAL PRIZE WINNERS
We’re pleased to present the winners of our Special Birthday Prizes:
March 2013 – The Volcano Classic Vaporizer goes to Mr Matthieu M. from France, who placed his winning order on 21/03/2013. Congratulations!
April 2013 – The WISPr Vaporizer goes to Mr Andrew F. from UK, who placed his winning order on 20/04/2013. That's one lucky 420, congratulations!
May 2013 – Another WISPr Vaporizer has found its home, this time in Canada. Congratulations to Mr Kent P. (order placed on 30/05/2013)!
June 2013 – The ROOR IceMaster 5.0 Water Bong goes to Mr Jaroslaw U. from UK. (order placed on 19/06/2013)
July 2013 – The iPad Mini 16GB WiFi has been won by Mr Richard B. from UK. Congratulations! (order placed on 31/07/2013)
August 2013 – The £200 Seedsman Gift Certificate goes to Mr Robert E. from USA. Congratulations! (order placed on 09/08/2013)
September 2013 – The grand prize, a Trip for 2 to the 2013 Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam goes to Mr Alexandre Despas from France. Congratulations! (order placed on 25/09/2013)
WISH US "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" :-)
“Win a trip for two to the 2013 High Times Cannabis Cup” Competition Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the “Win a trip for two to the 2013 High Times Cannabis Cup” competition organised by Seedsman. By entering a competition entrants accept these terms and conditions.
2. Competition is open to all Seedsman customers who meet the following criteria:
a) are minimum 18 years old,
b) can legally enter the Netherlands,
c) have purchased any cannabis seeds from Seedsman.com or Seedsman.fr in September 2013,
d) are available for travel to Amsterdam between 23rd and 29th November 2013,
3. The winner’s companion should meet all the above criteria with the exception of (3c).
4. Seedsman employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) are not eligible to take part in this competition.
5. Each order placed within the competition period is treated as a separate entry to the competition.
6. The competition is open from 1 Sep 2013, 00:00 BST to 31 Sep 2013, 23:59 BST.
7. To enter the competition you need to select “YES” in a dropdown when asked to confirm your entry at the last stage of checkout when placing your order. You can enter each order placed in September to the competition, however only complete, successfully paid orders will be eligible for the prize draw.
8. The prize is one trip for two people to the 2013 High Times Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam (24-28 Nov 2013) and includes:
a) transport - return flights from your chosen location to Amsterdam (or return train travel for Holland residents),
b) hotel accommodation with breakfast (double or twin room),
c) two Cannabis Cup Judge’s Passes
Please note the prize does not include travel and stay insurance and transport within Amsterdam. The Judge’s Passes entitle you to enter the trade show and all events and to vote in the cup, but do not provide cannabis samples.
9. The winning order will be randomly selected from all valid entries within 14 days of the date on which the competition closes, in accordance with the laws of chance and, if required by law or regulation, under the supervision of an independent observer. The winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 7 days of the draw.
10. If Seedsman is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within 7 days, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Seedsman reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. Seedsman may at its sole discretion refuse to provide a prize in the event of non-entitlement under these terms or an entrant's breach of these terms, fraud, dishonesty, or other inappropriate or improper conduct including but not limited to the improper use of technology when entering a competition.
12. Seedsman reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend a competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Seedsman, that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the competition.
13. The first name and surname of the winner may be published by Seedsman and also be obtained by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the name of the competition within 3 months of the closing date. By entering the competition, entrants grant to Seedsman a non-exclusive licence to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
Data Protection and Publicity
14. Seedsman reserves the right to use the winner's (and their companion's) name, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
15. Information which is provided by entrants when they enter will be held and used by Seedsman in order to administer the competition. Aggregate, non personal data may also be used for the purpose of undertaking market research or in facilitating reviews, developments and improvements to relevant services.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Seedsman's liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier's negligence or for fraud. Subject to this, Seedsman cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a competition or as a result of accepting the prize. Seedsman is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the competition.
18. Seedsman cannot promise that the services relating to the competition will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. These services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Seedsman. Seedsman will not be liable in the event that all or any part of the service relating to a competition is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
19. Seedsman may cancel or amend the competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
20. In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, Seedsman shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and Seedsman reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Seedsman including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
21. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these terms and conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
22. The promoter of the competition is Seedsman, PO Box 393, Burford, OX18 9DT, UK