All orders are sent out from our office in the UK via standard Royal Mail services (www.royalmail.com), unless especially arranged.
- We send cannabis seeds to all countries.
- We strongly advise you (the customer) as a matter of urgency to make inquiries about the regulations regarding cannabis seeds to which you are subject in your country as we will not be held responsible for any legal problems if we send seeds to you.
- We strongly recommend purchasing one of the Guaranteed Delivery products when ordering from the Southern Hemisphere or Americas and other rest of the world destinations.
Delivery times vary largely around the world according to your national postal service, ours and the relationship between them.
- We tend to process and ship all orders same day of our office opening hours (Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm GMT) unless we have a problem with stock levels which occurs very rarely or experiencing particularly large volumes.
- Orders sent to Europe normally arrive between 3 and 14 working days.
- Orders sent worldwide normally arrive between 5 and 25 working days.
- UK orders normally arrive between 1 and 3 days.
Please do not contact us asking where your parcel is before the estimated delivery time has passed as normally it helps delay other orders we have to send out. If it has passed these times we will help you immediately. You can normally track your parcels on the Royal Mail website, or your own postal service’s website.
Please be aware that parcels in transit to Eastern Europe particularly Bulgaria, Russia and the Ukraine are taking up to the maximum suggested time to arrive of 25 working days, not including weekends or Bank Holidays. We will not consider resending a missing parcel until this maximum time has been reached.
Delivery Options and Costs
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BRAZILIAN DELIVERY TIMES:
We are currently noticing extended delays on parcels arriving in Brazil. Some orders are currently taking up to 7 - 8 weeks to arrive so please be patient when tracking your order.
European and Worldwide orders:
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BRAZILIAN DELIVERY TIMES: We are currently noticing extended delays on parcels arriving in Brazil. Some orders are currently taking up to 7-8 weeks to arrive so please be patient when tracking your order.
- International Tracked & Signed - A combination service offering full end-to-end tracking and signature on delivery. Not available for PO BOX addresses. For a list of available and restricted countries please check the table below. From just $15/£9.
- International Tracked - fast and secure, door-to-door tracking, insured service that doesn’t require a signature on delivery. For a list of available and restricted countries please check the table below. From just $15/£9.
- International Signed - A tracked service where your item will be tracked until it leaves the UK and requires a signature on delivery. Not available for PO BOX addresses. For a list of available and restricted countries please check the table below. From just $15/£9.
- International Standard - this is NOT a tracked service and you will not receive a tracking number.
For a list of available and restricted countries please check the table below. From just $6.70/£4.
If you choose this service please be aware that your order will not be resent to you under any circumstances if it goes missing in transit, it is sent this way at your own risk. Additionally, if you purchase a guaranteed delivery product with this service this will not guarantee it is resent to you as it does with the International Signed services or Interntional Tracked services, this becomes invalid when using International Standard.
|International Tracked & Signed||International Tracked
|Tracking||Yes||Yes||Yes (within UK)||No|
|Signature on delivery||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Delivery aims to Western Europe||3-14 working days||3-14 working days||3-14 working days||3-14 working days|
|Delivery aims to Rest of World and Eastern Europe||5-25 working days||5-25 working days||5-25 working days||5-25 working days|
|Destinations||43 Countries||33 Countries||190 Countries||Available for Brazil, Canada, Australia, Israel and Reunion.|
|Destination Restrictions||Accurate quotes and service availability will be shown in your shopping basket and delivery page.|
|Shipping Pricing||From $15/£9||From $15/£9||From $15/£9||From $6.70/£4|
|Accurate quotes are available in your shopping basket.|
- First Class Packet (Recorded delivery), which is set as default and is traceable and sent first class. The time of delivery is not guaranteed but normally takes 1-2 days from despatch. You will need to sign for your order on delivery. If your order is lost in the post we will send it again. Cost from £3.50 (+ VAT).
- Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day which you will need to opt into is guaranteed next day when ordered before 2.00 pm. You will be required to sign for this parcel when it arrives. If your parcel goes missing we will send it again. Cost from £6.50 (+ VAT).
- Standard First Class usually takes 1-2 days to arrive. Because this service is not trackable and there is a risk that your order may be lost in the post, we do not recommend this option. However, we will despatch orders by Standard First Class on the understanding that we will not resend your order if it goes missing in the post. From £4.00 (+ VAT).
We can arrange alternative delivery options when contacted directly but will only consider these on orders of large value.
Purchase one of our Guaranteed Delivery products with your seeds order and we'll resend your seeds free of charge if they go missing, until you receive them. To maximise the chance of your order getting through to you successfully, we also recommend adding the option of removing the seeds from Original Breeder packaging.
Guaranteed Delivery products and taking seeds out of original packets is strongly recommended when ordering from the Southern Hemisphere or Americas and other rest of the world destinations.
The majority of our seeds are sent in their original breeders packaging. They are then wrapped up or boxed in small cardboard boxes or DVD cases before being put in bubble wrap envelopes. This ensures that they arrive with you protected and in perfect condition.
Occasionally seeds are sent in other packaging but we guarantee they are the seeds that you have chosen and are only sent in this way to ensure their protection.
All envelopes have only your address details, a stamp and the bar code label for tracking. We do not write what the contents are or put our company name on the envelope.