IMPORTANT - FRAUD PROTECTION - CARD PAYMENTS
Due to the increased number of fraudulent transactions we now take extra care to protect our customers and ourselves from fraud. In case of:
- a 1st order
- high value transaction
- your billing address not matching your delivery address
- your billing address not matching the address held by your credit card provider
you might be asked to provide a copy of your credit card statement to confirm that you are the cardholder. If you are unable to do this, we may request payment by bank transfer. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
We accept payments by:
Credit / Debit Cards (We are currently only able to accept VISA).
Orders paid by debit or credit card are NOT ELIGIBLE for quantity discounts up to 20%.
Please note we cannot accept credit cards which are registered in countries that are different to the shipping address. In such cases, your card will be automatically declined.
Pay anonymously with Bitcoins and save up to 20% on your order! Read more.
Bitcoin is a (peer-to-peer) digital currency that can be used to buy goods and services quickly, easily and anonymously without using a bank or a third party.
To pay for your order with Bitcoins, just select the Bitcoin payment method in checkout and follow the instructions on the screen.
Cash or Postal Orders
Pay with cash and save up to 20% on your order! Read more.
We accept the following currencies, GBP. Please be aware that cash can be stolen in the post. We cannot be responsible for cash that does not arrive, so please make sure it is well hidden in the envelope and sent by registered delivery.
The address to send cash or postal orders to will be provided with your order confirmation. Please DO NOT send cash or postal orders to our London address.
Cheque (up to £150 only)
We accept UK and European cheques for orders up to £150. Please ensure that you have the correct total in Euros when sending Euro cheques. Our website's default currency is USD so please change the currency to Euros. Alternatively, you can see the ex-change rate on www.xe.com.
The address to send the cheque to will be provided with your order confirmation. Please DO NOT send any cheques to our London address.
Pay by bank transfer and save up to 20% on your order! Read more.
Please note that you are responsible for paying any bank transfer charges that your bank may levy.
Please ensure that you include your order number when making the transfer so we can despatch your order immediately.
You will be provided with our bank account details when selecting this option on checking out.
- Due to currency conversion the amount you see on the screen might be slightly different to the amount on your statement.
- Our Quantity Discounts are NOT available for orders paid by credit/debit card, cheques or postal orders.
- Customers are responsible for any bank transfer charges.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
- Orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of Seedsman until paid for in full.
- Seedsman does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party. All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
- Seedsman may, on occasion, require a credit check for particularly high value orders or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks have been completed. Alternatively we may request a different method of payment, such as bank transfer.