Pay by Credit & Debit Cards
Please note, we do not accept Mastercard as a method of payment.
We cannot accept credit cards which are registered in countries that are different to the shipping address. In this instance, your card will be automatically declined.
We may, on occasion, require a credit check for particularly high value orders, and orders where the details you have provided do not correspond with those held by your card provider. In such cases, you will be asked to send proof of ownership of the card - either a scanned copy of the card statement (not a copy of the actual card) or a screen-shot of your online banking page. These should clearly show the cardholder’s name and billing address, and the last 4 digits of the credit card
Pay By Phone
If you are having issues paying for or placing your order on our website our customer support team can assist you in taking your order over the phone.
Please prepare your basket and give us a call using the number found on our Contact Page.
Pay by Bank Transfer/Wire
Bank transfers are accepted in Euros into our Spanish bank account. (If you are based in the UK or outside the EC.
You will be provided with our bank details when checking out. Please ensure you include your order number when making the transfer so we can send your order without delay. Typically, your payment will reach us in 2 - 5 working days depending on your currency and location. Your bank should be able to give you an accurate clearance time. Customers are responsible for any bank transfer charges
Pay By Bitcoin
What is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a medium of digital currency in which encryption is used to control units of money and verify transfers of assets. Almost all cryptocurrencies are decentralized - operating independently of a central authority organisation. Bitcoin became the first decentralized cryptocurrency in 2009 and remains the most popular cryptocurrency to this day.
The Benefits of Using Cryptocurrency
A Global Currency
No Surprise Charges
Low Risk For Merchants
Low Risk For Customers
The Future Of Online Transactions
To buy Bitcoins: LocalBitCoins.com
For more information please visit our Bitcoin page. Don’t forget, paying with Bitcoin will get you double freebies.
We accept GBP £, EUR € and USD $ (notes only). Notes (bills) should be well concealed, double-enveloped and sent by registered mail to minimise the risk of theft. We cannot be held responsible for cash that does not arrive.
The address to send cash to will be provided with your email confirmation once you have created your order. An order MUST be created to reserve the stock. Please DO NOT send any cash to our contact address in London. Payment must be received in full before any goods are shipped.
- Customers are responsible for any bank transfer charges.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
- Orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of Seedsman until paid for in full.
- Seedsman does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party. All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
- Seedsman may, on occasion, require a credit check for particularly high value orders or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks have been completed. Alternatively we may request a different method of payment, such as bank transfer or cryptocurrency.
Create New Account
I would like to visit Seedsman Gifts and understand that it is run as a separate website to Seedsman's seed site, with separate payment system and customer service.