DetailsCritical has become the most well-known variety of cannabis in Spain over the past two years. The reason is that the Skunk#1 genetics are dominant in this strain, which is also composed of an Indica variety of Afghani origin, a highly productive strain developed on the west coast of US, and which received the name of Big Bud. Mr Nice Seed Bank commenced with this hybrid, naming it Critical Mass. It could be said that they became the “godfathers” of the most popular genetics in the whole country. Thank you, Shantibaba, Neville and Mr. Nice! Dinafem owe them a few words of recognition because thanks to their hard work (and that of a few others), Dinafem have been able to create a truly popular seed. And now, it is time to try again, this time crossing Critical+ with the most productive sativa in the Dinafem catalogue of mother plants – the only one capable of flowering in 70 days, producing up to 21% THC. The plants aspect is shabby like the sativa, with ample knots and very large light green leaves that hang limply. An explosion of flowers are produced, totally covered with large crystals of resin, in a much shorter period than one would expect with a sativa. The crossbreed we have produced with these two elite varieties does not have the effect of a pure sativa, but it does have a fairly strong effect, the effect of the Critical+, fairly well-balanced; the modification increases its psychoactive side. It has an intense fruity flavour, but in some samples this varied to a lemony taste of wood. Very productive, even more than Critical+, an authentic flower producing machine, flowers which are very regular in size and homogenously placed on the branches –an heirloom received from its Critical+ side. There is a clear increase in strength, in exchange for a few more days till flowering. Also, there is a noticeable increase in resistance against damp and fungus. The result is guaranteed to surprise.
Breeder Dinafem Genetics Critical + x Jack Herer Variety Indica / Sativa Flowering Type Photoperiod Sex Feminised THC Content 21.00% Flowering Time 55 - 65 days Harvest Month End of September to Mid October outdoors
Click here to find out more
Bank transfers are accepted in Euros into our Spanish bank account. (If you are based in the UK or outside the EC.
You will be provided with our bank details when checking out. Please ensure you include your order number when making the transfer so we can send your order without delay. Typically, your payment will reach us in 2 - 5 working days depending on your currency and location. Your bank should be able to give you an accurate clearance time. Customers are responsible for any bank transfer charges
Cryptocurrencies are secure, fast and anonymous. We accept Bitcoin: the original and most well-known cryptocurrency, as well as Potcoin: the currency designed specifically for the legal cannabis market. You can purchase either of these Cryptocurrencies with your debit or credit card, PayPal, cash and many other methods. We recommend the following websites for purchasing your coins:
To buy Bitcoins: LocalBitCoins.com
To buy Potcoins: LocalPot.com
For more information please visit our Bitcoin and Potcoin pages. Don’t forget, paying with either of these coins will get you up to 20% off your order.
Note: Potcoin payments coming soon, but Bitcoin is fully functional now!
We accept GBP £, EUR € and USD $ (notes only). Notes (bills) should be well concealed, double-enveloped and sent by registered mail to minimise the risk of theft. We cannot be held responsible for cash that does not arrive.
The address to send cash to will be provided with your order confirmation. Please DO NOT send any cash to our contact address in London. Payment must be received in full before any goods are shipped.
Credit and Debit Cards
Unlike our other payment methods, card payments do not attract quantity discounts.
We only accept Visa debit and credit cards. Payment is taken in GBP £ Pounds Sterling.
Please note, we do not accept Mastercard as a method of payment.
We cannot accept credit cards which are registered in countries that are different to the shipping address. In this instance, your card will be automatically declined.
We may, on occasion, require a credit check for particularly high value orders, and orders where the details you have provided do not correspond with those held by your card provider. In such cases, you will be asked to send proof of ownership of the card - either a scanned copy of the card statement (not a copy of the actual card) or a screen-shot of your online banking page. These should clearly show the cardholder’s name and billing address, and the last 4 digits of the credit card
- Credit card payments are in Pound Sterling.
- Our Quantity Discounts (up to 20%) are available only for orders paid by cryptocurrency, bank transfer or cash.
- Customers are responsible for any bank transfer charges.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
- Orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of Seedsman until paid for in full.
- Seedsman does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party. All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
- Seedsman may, on occasion, require a credit check for particularly high value orders or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks have been completed. Alternatively we may request a different method of payment, such as bank transfer or cryptocurrency.
All orders are sent out from our office in the UK via standard Royal Mail services (www.royalmail.com), unless especially arranged.
- We send cannabis seeds to all countries.
- We strongly advise you (the customer) as a matter of urgency to make inquiries about the regulations regarding cannabis seeds to which you are subject in your country as we will not be held responsible for any legal problems if we send seeds to you.
- We strongly recommend choosing the Stealth Shipping option in checkout when ordering from the Southern Hemisphere, Americas and other rest of the world destinations.
Please Click here to view our shipping page
All product information is provided 'as is', for informational and educational purposes only. The information is obtained from breeders and Seedsman cannot gurantee its accuracy. Yield, Height, THC and CBD content are given by the breeder and should be considered to be based on indoor cultivation (unless stated otherwise) by an experienced grower. Seedsman sells cannabis seeds as collectable adult genetic preservation souvenirs and reserves the right to refuse a sale to anyone we think might use them for cultivating cannabis in countries where it's illegal.