DetailsA mostly indica strain (approx. 80% indica/20% sativa) that dates to the late 1970's. A large producer under optimum conditions, that produces dense bud with red, purple and finally blue hues that usually cure to a lavender blue. A "stretch" indica, medium-tall, with long side branches that develop heavy, sticky trichome-laden buds sporting medium to large calyxes. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberries, producing a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality that is very long-lasting and resistant to tolerance build-up–always enjoyable. Blueberry also has a long shelf-life and stores well over extended periods, a long cure enhancing the flavors and effect. Winner of the 2000 High Times’ Cannabis Cup. These seeds come from the creator of this strain and are the original genetics that became so popular.
Breeder DJ Short Pack Size 10 Seeds Variety Mostly Indica Flowering Type Photoperiod Sex Regular Plant Height Medium Grows Greenhouse, Indoors Flowering Time 7-8 Weeks Harvest Month October Awards 2000 High Times Cannabis Cup
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- all in all, an amazing choice I made in my life ^_^ great job Seedsman!!!!
This was one of the best buys I have ever done. I really mean it! this strain was kinda pricey but that's just my personal opinion. The way these babies grew out was breath taking. They grew perfect nice mid short structures. Nice and branchy the stems on all plants were purple. The buds grew out huge and bunched up so tight together that it was good at keeping or reducing bugs trying to eat the plant. Surprisingly this plant was almost not attacked at all..nut sure because of the somewhat potent smell or the buds structures. Oh and by the way the description information for this strain posted on this website was accurate and true. The buds grew out like grape calyxes for real. it really looked that way once the cannabis began to turn purple...that....was,...AMAZING!!!! the smell to each plant was breath taking too. sweet, fragrant of like blueberry. this plant all in all is amazing. harvesting wasn't hard because the leaf to bud ratio wasn't bad at all. the herb itself is potent and does get me high all the time. great for body pain and sleep, also strong on appetite. makes you more relaxed but happy as well. Dj Short created something amazing honestly, Im not let down at all. Harvest was a lot per plant too...great amount per plant. Thank You Seedsman for helping make this harvest possible, I hope that the universe pays you back in your great work here.
Quality Price Packaging Delivery Overall
Click here to find out more
Bank transfers are accepted in Euros into our Spanish bank account. (If you are based in the UK or outside the EC.
You will be provided with our bank details when checking out. Please ensure you include your order number when making the transfer so we can send your order without delay. Typically, your payment will reach us in 2 - 5 working days depending on your currency and location. Your bank should be able to give you an accurate clearance time. Customers are responsible for any bank transfer charges
Cryptocurrencies are secure, fast and anonymous. We accept Bitcoin: the original and most well-known cryptocurrency, as well as Potcoin: the currency designed specifically for the legal cannabis market. You can purchase either of these Cryptocurrencies with your debit or credit card, PayPal, cash and many other methods. We recommend the following websites for purchasing your coins:
To buy Bitcoins: LocalBitCoins.com
To buy Potcoins: LocalPot.com
For more information please visit our Bitcoin and Potcoin pages. Don’t forget, paying with either of these coins will get you up to 20% off your order.
Note: Potcoin payments coming soon, but Bitcoin is fully functional now!
We accept GBP £, EUR € and USD $ (notes only). Notes (bills) should be well concealed, double-enveloped and sent by registered mail to minimise the risk of theft. We cannot be held responsible for cash that does not arrive.
The address to send cash to will be provided with your order confirmation. Please DO NOT send any cash to our contact address in London. Payment must be received in full before any goods are shipped.
Credit and Debit Cards
Unlike our other payment methods, card payments do not attract quantity discounts.
We only accept Visa debit and credit cards. Payment is taken in GBP £ Pounds Sterling.
Please note, we do not accept Mastercard as a method of payment.
We cannot accept credit cards which are registered in countries that are different to the shipping address. In this instance, your card will be automatically declined.
We may, on occasion, require a credit check for particularly high value orders, and orders where the details you have provided do not correspond with those held by your card provider. In such cases, you will be asked to send proof of ownership of the card - either a scanned copy of the card statement (not a copy of the actual card) or a screen-shot of your online banking page. These should clearly show the cardholder’s name and billing address, and the last 4 digits of the credit card
- Credit card payments are in Pound Sterling.
- Our Quantity Discounts (up to 20%) are available only for orders paid by cryptocurrency, bank transfer or cash.
- Customers are responsible for any bank transfer charges.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
- Orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of Seedsman until paid for in full.
- Seedsman does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party. All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
- Seedsman may, on occasion, require a credit check for particularly high value orders or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks have been completed. Alternatively we may request a different method of payment, such as bank transfer or cryptocurrency.
All orders are sent out from our office in the UK via standard Royal Mail services (www.royalmail.com), unless especially arranged.
- We send cannabis seeds to all countries.
- We strongly advise you (the customer) as a matter of urgency to make inquiries about the regulations regarding cannabis seeds to which you are subject in your country as we will not be held responsible for any legal problems if we send seeds to you.
- We strongly recommend choosing the Stealth Shipping option in checkout when ordering from the Southern Hemisphere, Americas and other rest of the world destinations.
Please Click here to view our shipping page
All product information is provided 'as is', for informational and educational purposes only. The information is obtained from breeders and Seedsman cannot gurantee its accuracy. Yield, Height, THC and CBD content are given by the breeder and should be considered to be based on indoor cultivation (unless stated otherwise) by an experienced grower. Seedsman sells cannabis seeds as collectable adult genetic preservation souvenirs and reserves the right to refuse a sale to anyone we think might use them for cultivating cannabis in countries where it's illegal.