DetailsCalifornia Hash Plant is a pure indica strain. It is the result of an endogamic cross made between 2 sister plants of the same genetic line. They were selected outdoors, in high humidity and low light conditions, over several years due to fast flowering and high yielding traits. They also demonstrated that they were more suitable than the rest, with their good mould resistance. This ability to adapt to cold and humid climates is mainly due to the precocity of both parental plants, which flower within 45/50 days indoors; outdoors the fastest specimens ripen around 25th September and the last around 5th October. California Hash Plant has a typical indica, bush-like shape, forming a well branched-out and wide plant that is not particularly tall. The leaves are wide and dark with a short internodal distance, which improves flower production all over the surface of the branches. This is a good and fast producer making it a safe bet outdoors. It smells sweet but not very strong when dried, the aroma is mild, not particularly dense or fruity and more similar to hash or spices. It has a medium strength and a sedative effect due to its CBD content, quite similar to the effect of hashish, as its name suggests. It is suitable to be used as a tranquiliser, for patients with nervous disorders or sleeping difficulties, thanks to its low psychoactive effect, which calms more than excites the imagination.
Breeder Dinafem Genetics California Hashplant 90% x Northern Lights 10% Variety Indica Flowering Type Photoperiod Sex Feminised THC Content 8-12% Grows Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors Flowering Time 6-7 Weeks Harvest Month September
Click here to find out more
Bank transfers are accepted in Euros into our Spanish bank account. (If you are based in the UK or outside the EC.
You will be provided with our bank details when checking out. Please ensure you include your order number when making the transfer so we can send your order without delay. Typically, your payment will reach us in 2 - 5 working days depending on your currency and location. Your bank should be able to give you an accurate clearance time. Customers are responsible for any bank transfer charges
Cryptocurrencies are secure, fast and anonymous. We accept Bitcoin: the original and most well-known cryptocurrency, as well as Potcoin: the currency designed specifically for the legal cannabis market. You can purchase either of these Cryptocurrencies with your debit or credit card, PayPal, cash and many other methods. We recommend the following websites for purchasing your coins:
To buy Bitcoins: LocalBitCoins.com
To buy Potcoins: LocalPot.com
For more information please visit our Bitcoin and Potcoin pages. Don’t forget, paying with either of these coins will get you up to 20% off your order.
Note: Potcoin payments coming soon, but Bitcoin is fully functional now!
We accept GBP £, EUR € and USD $ (notes only). Notes (bills) should be well concealed, double-enveloped and sent by registered mail to minimise the risk of theft. We cannot be held responsible for cash that does not arrive.
The address to send cash to will be provided with your order confirmation. Please DO NOT send any cash to our contact address in London. Payment must be received in full before any goods are shipped.
Credit and Debit Cards
Unlike our other payment methods, card payments do not attract quantity discounts.
We only accept Visa debit and credit cards. Payment is taken in GBP £ Pounds Sterling.
Please note, we do not accept Mastercard as a method of payment.
We cannot accept credit cards which are registered in countries that are different to the shipping address. In this instance, your card will be automatically declined.
We may, on occasion, require a credit check for particularly high value orders, and orders where the details you have provided do not correspond with those held by your card provider. In such cases, you will be asked to send proof of ownership of the card - either a scanned copy of the card statement (not a copy of the actual card) or a screen-shot of your online banking page. These should clearly show the cardholder’s name and billing address, and the last 4 digits of the credit card
- Credit card payments are in Pound Sterling.
- Our Quantity Discounts (up to 20%) are available only for orders paid by cryptocurrency, bank transfer or cash.
- Customers are responsible for any bank transfer charges.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
- Orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of Seedsman until paid for in full.
- Seedsman does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party. All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
- Seedsman may, on occasion, require a credit check for particularly high value orders or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks have been completed. Alternatively we may request a different method of payment, such as bank transfer or cryptocurrency.
All orders are sent out from our office in the UK via standard Royal Mail services (www.royalmail.com), unless especially arranged.
- We send cannabis seeds to all countries.
- We strongly advise you (the customer) as a matter of urgency to make inquiries about the regulations regarding cannabis seeds to which you are subject in your country as we will not be held responsible for any legal problems if we send seeds to you.
- We strongly recommend choosing the Stealth Shipping option in checkout when ordering from the Southern Hemisphere, Americas and other rest of the world destinations.
Please Click here to view our shipping page
All product information is provided 'as is', for informational and educational purposes only. The information is obtained from breeders and Seedsman cannot gurantee its accuracy. Yield, Height, THC and CBD content are given by the breeder and should be considered to be based on indoor cultivation (unless stated otherwise) by an experienced grower. Seedsman sells cannabis seeds as collectable adult genetic preservation souvenirs and reserves the right to refuse a sale to anyone we think might use them for cultivating cannabis in countries where it's illegal.